Château des Tourtes
Cuvée Classique Blanc
- Category: AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux / Blanc / Château des Tourtes
- Appellation: Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Color: White
- Surface area : 7 hectares
- Soil: Silicious-clay with graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 15 years and more
- Grape varieties: 80 % Sauvignon, 20 % Sémillon
- Yield: 55 hl/ha
- Production: 50 000 bottles
- Winemaking: All the grapes are pressed together and cold-settled at 8°C for 4 days. Temperature- controlled fermentation during 12 days at 18 °C. Aged 6 months in stainless-steel tanks on lees.
- Tasting Notes: Pale yellow color with green highlights. Pleasant, aromatic nose, with overtones of citrus and floral blossoms. In mouth: very good balance, a pleasant body.
- Food pairing: Aperitif. Uncooked entrees, salmon or scallop carpaccio, sea food and oysters. Excellent with a different fish, baked or steamed.
- Technical sheet: Download PDF