Château des Tourtes
Cuvée Classique Rosé
- Category: AOC Bordeaux / Château des Tourtes / Rosé
- Appellation: Bordeaux Rosé
- Color: Rosé
- Surface area: 3 hectares
- Soil: Silicious-clay with graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varietals: 50 % Merlot, 50 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yield: 50 hl/ha
- Production: 20 000 bottles
- Winemaking: The rosé in obtained by running the must off, after approximately 12 hours of skin contact. Each grape variety is fermented separately, at low temperatures, then these wines are carefully blended to produce complex character that is typical to our estate.
- Tasting notes: Pale salmon color. Highly aromatic nose, with berry fruit and floral overtones. Light and lively, with a fresh pleasant flavor.
- Food pairing: Aperitif. Barbecues. Goes great with pastas, paella and couscous.