Château des Tourtes
Le Duo blanc
- Category: AOC Bordeaux / Blanc / Château des Tourtes
- Appellation: Bordeaux
- Color: White
- Surface area : 3 hectares
- Soil: Silicious-clay with graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 15 years and more
- Grape varieties: 70 % Sauvignon - 20 % Sémillon – 10 % Muscadelle
- Yield: 50 hl/ha
- Production: 20 000 bottles
- Winemaking: All the grapes are pressed together and cold-settled at 8°C for 4 days. Temperature-controlled fermentation during 12 days at 16°C in stainless-steel tanks. Aged 2 months in stainless-steel tanks on lees.
- Tasting Notes: The aromatic purity marked by the sauvignon characterizes this wine. The nose enhances the floral and mineral notes. You will also find the whole range of citrus and exotic fruits notes. Its wide structure will give you a real expression of smoothness.
- Food pairing: The mouth is fresh and subtle, and will accompany really well all your appetizers. It will be well appreciated with seafood, such as oysters, shrimp or crab. It will enhance grilled fish.
- Technical sheet: Download PDF