Château Haut Beyzac
Le Grand Vin
- Category: AOC Haut Médoc / Château Haut-Beyzac / Rouge
- Appellation: Haut-Médoc
- Color: Red
- Surface area : 8 hectares
- Soil: Clayey - Limestone
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varieties: 55 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 30 à 40 % Merlot, 5 à 10 % Petit Verdot
- Yield: 35-40 hl/ha
- Production: 40 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Parcel selection. Harvest is destemmed and sorted. Fermentation at 28°C for 8 days. Maceration for 3 to 4 weeks. Aged in oak barrels for 12 months (70% new barrels).
- Tasting Notes: A profound red, violet robe. Powerful and elegant nose of ripe red fruits (black current, blackberry) associated with a toasted wood (toffee, vanilla, smoky) and subtle mineral note. The strong well-balanced tannins contribute to the structure of this ample and graceful wine. Its voluptuous character is sure to charm. Conserve at least 3 to 4 years in order to discover the potential of this “grand terroir”.
- Food pairing: A wine for all your special family events and elegant parties with friends. This wine will accompany your stews and meats such as duck and lamb, or even simmered dishes. The perfect wine for your festive occasions.
- Technical sheet: Download PDF