Château Haut Beyzac
- Category: AOC Haut Médoc / Château Haut-Beyzac / Rouge
- Appellation: Haut-Médoc
- Color: Red
- Surface area : 6 hectares
- Soil: Clayey - Limestone
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varieties: 60 % Merlot, 40 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yield: 45-50 hl/ha
- Production: 40 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Parcel selection. Harvest is destemmed and sorted. Fermentation at 28°C for 8 to 10 days. Complementary maceration for 10 to 20 days. Aged for 12 months in oak barrels (30% new barrels).
- Tasting Notes: Intense ruby robe. Powerful nose of black fruits associated with a discrete toasted oak (cloves, black current). A subtle attack in the mouth, the balance and structure of the tannins are silky and round. Its respectful character of Medoc wines will flatter your palate.
- Food pairing: It will seduce main course as well as your finest cheeses. In the same way, it will accompany all your red and white meat dishes, cooked or grilled. Cheese with character will reveal its true nature with this wine.
- Technical sheet: Download PDF