Haut Beyzac Classic
- Category: AOC Haut Médoc / Château Haut-Beyzac / Rouge
- Appellation: Haut-Médoc
- Color: Red
- Surface area: 17 hectares
- Soil: Clayey-Limestone
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varietals: 75 % Merlot - 25 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yield: 53 hl/ha
- Production: 90 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Harvest is destemmed 100%. Maceration for 20 at 28-30°C. Temperature controlled. Malolactic fermentation. Aged in stainless-steel tanks.
- Tasting notes: Deep ruby-red robe. Nose marked by savory black fruits. Ample, rich mouth with a great, well balanced volume.
- Food pairing : It's the anytime wine. Red wine aperitif drinkers will find a smooth, supple wine and continue the pleasure with grilled red or white meats as well as different "au gratin" dishes. It can be served with bacon and grizzard salads and also warm goat cheese salads. The perfect wine-lover's wine !