Crémant Rosé Philippe Raguenot
Crémant de Bordeaux
- Category: AOC Crémant de Bordeaux / Raguenot / Rosé
- Appellation: Crémant de Bordeaux
- Color: Rosé
- Surface area: 1 hectare
- Soil: Silicious-claycwith graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varietals: 100% Malbec
- Yield: 60 hl/ha
- Production: 8 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Hand-picked in perforated crates. Pressed in a pneumatic press. Settling by floraison process. Fermented in stainless-steel, temperature controlled, tanks at 16°. Second fermentation in bottles and matured for a minimum of 12 months on lees.
- Tasting notes: Pale salmon color. Highly aromatic nose, with berry fruit and floral overtones. Light and lively with a fresh pleasant flavour.
- Food pairing: To drink as an aperitif or with all your deserts