Crémant de Bordeaux
- Category: AOC Crémant de Bordeaux / Blanc / Raguenot
- Appellation: Crémant de Bordeaux
- Color: White
- Surface area : 1 hectare
- Soil: Silicious-clay with graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varieties: 100 % sémillon
- Yield: 60 hl/ha
- Production: 8 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Hand-picked in perforated crates. Pressed in a pneumatic press. Settling by flotation process. Fermented in stainless-steel, temperature-controlled, tanks at 16°C. Second fermentation in bottles and matured for a minimum of 12 months on lees.
- Tasting Notes: Golden robe with green highlights. Fine and delicate on the palate, with peach and toasted flavours in a round and well-balance mouth.
- Food pairing: To drink as an aperitif or with all your deserts.
- Technical sheet: Download PDF