Château des Tourtes
Cuvée Prestige Blanc
- Category: AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux / Blanc / Château des Tourtes
- Appellation: Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Color: Blanc
- Surface area : 5 hectares
- Soil: Silicious-clay with graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varieties: 100 % Sauvignon
- Yield: 45-50 hl/ha
- Production: 33 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Parcel selection, grapes sorted. Maceration on skins for 12hours. Fermentation in oak barrels. Aged with the lees in barrels for 9 months.
- Tasting Notes: Deep yellow robe. Powerful nose with floral and exotic fruit aromas (mango, litchi, grapefruit) as well as vanilla and toasted flavors.
- Food pairing: Aperitif. Great with fish and meat dishes in sauces. All warm entrees, salmon and leek tarts. Asparagus, foie gras, fried scallops.