Crémant Blanc Philippe Raguenot
Crémant de Bordeaux
- Category: AOC Crémant de Bordeaux / Blanc / Raguenot
- Appellation: Crémant de Bordeaux
- Color: White
- Surface area: 1 hectare
- Soil: Silicious-clay with graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varietals: 100 % sémillon
- Yield: 60 hl/ha
- Production: 8 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Hand-picked in performed crates. Pressed in a pneumatic press. Settling by flotation process. Fermented in stainless-steel, temperature-controlled, tanks at 16°. Second fermentation in bottles and matured for a minimum of 12 months on lees.
- Tasting notes: Golden robe with green highlights. Fine and delicate on the palate, with peach and toasted in a round and weel balance mouth.
- Food pairing: To drink as an aperitif or with all your deserts.