- Category: Cuvée éphémère
- Appellation: Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Color: Red
- Soil: Siliceous-Clay, gravelly– subsoil
- Grapes: Merlot - Carbernet Sauvignon - Malbec - Petit Verdot - Carménère
- Production: 600 bottles
- Winemaking: Parcel selection with maturity control. Manuel sorting, 100% destemming. Fermentation thermos-regulated between 28 and 30° from 8 to 10 days. Additional maceration for 15 to 25 days. Aged in oak barrels for 12 months.
- Tasting note: The wine’s color is very deep ruby with garnet hues. Black fruits ans torrefaction dominate the initial aromas of this wine. Notes of violet, licorice and pepper then develops revealing a great complexity. The densepalate, built by poerful but silky tannins, expresses great amplitude and develops remarkable aromas of violet, and red fruits in a long and powerful finish.
- Food pairing: It will accompany red meats such as a roast beef, ribs or a leg of lam, as weel as spicy dishes or cheese platers.
DOWNLOAD THE TECHNICAL SHEET